- Jane Grey was queen for 13 days, not 9.
- Through Owen Tudor's mother, Marged ferch Dafedd, the Tudors are cousins of Owain Glyndwr.
- Katherine of Valois and Owen Tudor were born within at max 1 year of each other (1400/1)
- Henry VII had a Welsh governess named Jane ap Hywel who lived on to later care for his son, Henry VIII. [it's possible that she taught Henry Welsh.]
- Katherine of Valois was friends with Edmund Beaufort, duke of Somerset.
Wednesday, May 20, 2015
Just some random tidbits about my favourite dynasty you may or may not know!